Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kavya Madhavan as Nasraani in Joshy's Filim

Joshy's new film Nasraani was much in the news for the specialty of its lead, which had Kavya Madhavan playing the female lead for the first time opposite Mammootty. The latest news is that Kavya has backed out from doing the film.

The presence of a strong second heroine seems to be the reason for Kavya for not doing the film. No one has suggested earlier about the presence of another heroine in the film. But now after the pooja, Ranjitheettan made clear about my role in the film which has less prominence compared to the other female character.

"I had done these types of characters many times before. I prefer to share the lead with Mammootty in a more important role, next time. That's why I thought it better not to become a part of the film. I have even given back the advance, that I had for the film", said Kavya about the new developments.

Source: Keralaonline

1 comment:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts